RRB ALP shift 1 analysis 2018
RRB ALP shift 1 analysis- The RRB ALP shift one exam is over now and we have come here with the analysis of the ALP shift 1 paper 2018.The Morning shift was completed between 10 to 11 AM. As per the feedback receive from the candidates it looks like the ALP shift 1 paper was of easy to moderate level. The mathematics and general awareness section was of easy level with less tricky questions. However the reasoning and general science parts was a little moderate level with few tricky and time consuming questions. Overall it after the ALP RRB Shift 1 analysis , it seems like the candidates will score a good number of marks in the exam.
RRB ALP 2018 shift 2 analysis
ALP shift 2 analysis- RRB ALP shift 2 was completed on 1 to 2 PM. As per the early feedback it looks like the RRB ALP shift 2 2018 was of moderate level. Candidates were expecting this type of paper and they are satisfied with the types of questions they got in the exam. Few questions in the ALP shift 2 analysis were time consuming which may effect the overall score in the exam. However still candidates will feel like they can get good score in the RRB ALP Shift 2.
RRB ALP 2018 answer key
RRB ALP questions asked in shift 1
- Who is the Governor of Chattisgarh?
- Who is the author of the book “Exam Warriors” ?
- In India frequency of AC mains is?
- What is the formula of Acceleration?
- What is the SI Unit of Resistance?
- Who is the chairman of Indian Olympic?
- The capital of Malasia?
- Who won Australia Open in females singles?
- Who is the finance minister of India?
- What is the SI Unit of Energy?
- Pond silk is known as
- Blodd pressure volume
- Who Founded Ram Krishna Mission?
- Who is the current CM of Tamilnadu?
- Who is the current CM of Nagaland?
- The chemical formula of Sodium bicarbonate?
- Hirakund dam is situated on which river?
- Chemical Name of Vitamins E?
- Who discovered Insulin?
- Which mirror used in torch?