Answer key 2017 APSC BDO 2017
Every year Assam public service commission conduct various examination to fill the vacancies in various Assam state government sectors. This year also APSC has organized the Block Development Officer (BDO) exam on Sunday 13th August 2017. Lot of candidates attended the exam. Now they are very anxious to know the answers of the question paper. The APSC are aware about this and they are preparing the BDO answer key so that candidates can evaluate their results. Once they will prepare it ,they will upload it at APSC official website www.apsc.gov.in. The APSC BDO answer key will be available in set wise like Set A, Set B, Set C Set D. Candidates can choose their paper code and download the answer key as per that.
Cut off list 2017 APSC BDO
The APSC BDO cut off list has not been uploaded yet. The exam authority generally publish the cut off list along with the result. A separate notification will be put by the APSC on their website at www.apsc.gov.in. Cut off list are prepared on the basis of the factors like –
- Difficulty level of examination
- Total Number of vacancies
- Total reserved seats available
- Total number of particpants
Participants will be shortlisted on the basis of the cut off list prepared by the exam authority. To be eligible for the next stage of recruitment, it is necessary for the participants to score the minimum cut off marks.
Steps to check APSC BDO 2017 answer key
- Go to the website www.apsc.nic.in
- After logging on to the website then click on the answer key section
- Select the exam BDO 2017
- The answer key will appear on the screen and candidates can download it by clicking onto the save button
- Then crosscheck your answers
- Take a print out