IBPS PO 2016 online Application Form :- IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published the notification for conducting the IBPS PO 2016 examination. The IBPS has issued the application form for the selection of personnel for IBPS PO 2016 online Application Form (CWE PO/MT-VI) vacancies.Candidates who are Eligible candidates may apply online from 26-07-2016 to 13-08-2016.
IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organizations mentioned below, to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a year. Download IBPS PO 2016 online Application Form will make arrangements for conducting an online preliminary examination, declare the result of the online preliminary examination, inform the shortlisted candidates about the online main examination, declare the results of the main examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the interview. Interviews will be conducted by the participating organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each state/ UT. Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS PO 2016 after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations, interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.Download IBPS PO 2016 online Application Form free see the procedure down below.
Download IBPS PO 2016 online Application Form
Candidates can See the details of IBPS PO 2016 here on this website.Candidates download their IBPS PO 2016 online Application Form below.The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2016. Check the Application form of IBPS PO 2016.
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
|Starting Date to Apply Online & for Edit/ Modification of Application of IBPS PO 2016.||26-07-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online & for Edit/ Modification of Application IBPS PO 2016.||13-08-2016|
|Starting Date to Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online) IBPS PO 2016.||26-07-2016|
|Last Date to Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online) IBPS PO 2016.||13-08-2016|
|Download of Call Letter for Pre-Exam Training for IBPS PO 2016.||23-09-2016 to 08-10-2016|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for IBPS PO 2016.||03-10-2016 to 08-10-2016|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||October 2016|
|Date of Online Preliminary Examination of IBPS PO 2016.||16, 22 & 23-10-2016|
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||November 2016|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination||November 2016|
|Date of Online Main Examination of IBPS PO 2016.||20-11-2016|
|Date of Declaration of Main Exam Result||December 2016|
|Download of Call letters for Interview||January 2017|
|Conduct of Interview of IBPS PO 2016.||January / February 2017|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2017|
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates, intending to apply for CWE PO/MT-VI should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS .
- Nationality / Citizenship:
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Age (As on 01.07.2016):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive).
Download IBPS PO 2016 online Application Form .
Procedure Of downloading IBPS PO 2016 online Application Form
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs. 600 /- for all others Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click the link CWE PO/MT.
- Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWEPROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VI)”
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register application form.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Mode of Payment Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only
- Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submit of IBPS PO 2016 online Application Form, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form.
Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
Directly download IBPS PO 2016 online Application Form
Note :- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge o For Credit Card users.
IBPS official website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam. IBPS does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their IBPS PO 2016 online Application Form within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the IBPS.
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph
- Upload photograph:- (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph: – Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb – Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- Signature Image: – The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. – The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person. – The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature – There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature in IBPS PO 2016 online Application Form.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- – Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it – Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button.
How to Fill IBPS PO 2016 online Application Form
Candidates are notified that IBPS PO 2016 online Application Form has been uploaded.This exam is very improtant for every bank student.We wish all students a very good luck for thier exam.Candidates can comment on the comment box given below If needed help.Keep visiting www.parikshakunji.in.